Catalonia's Carles Puigdemont calls on Madrid to 'respect democracy'
- Ex-president sent to prison
- Former South Korean leader gets 24 years in prison
- New auto registrations fall by fifth as diesel is written off
- Ex-Catalan leader freed on bail by German court
- United States stocks rise on bargain-hunting, earnings hopes
- MBS Says It Frankly: "Israelis Have Right to Their Own Land"
- Anti-Muslim Hate Overwhelmed on Social Media by #LoveAMuslimDay and #WeStandTogether
- Allegri: Juve learnt from defeat to Real
- European flights face delays after computer failure
- Gunwoman dead after injuring at least four in attack on YouTube HQ
- Lindberg leads by three
- Turkey warns France of bolstering military presence in Syria
- Watson joins calls for Labour official in anti-Semitism row to quit